My Photo
Name:
Location: Portugal

"Whether it be the Soul itself, or God in the Soul, that shines by Lov, or both, it is difficult to tell: but certainly the Lov of the Soul is the sweetest Thing in the world." (Thomas Traherne, Centuries 4:83).

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ressurrection


Seleccionei esta oração de T.T. para o dia de hoje:

Oh deixa-me olhar-Te longamente até me transformar em Ti, e põe sobre mim o teu olhar até tomares forma em mim, para que eu seja um espelho do Teu esplendor, uma habitação do Teu amor e um templo da Tua glória.




O Let me so long Eye Thee, till I be turned into Thee, and look upon me till Thou art formed in me, that I may be a Mirror of Thy Brightness, an Habitation of Thy Lov and a Temple of thy Glory.

N.B. A imagem foi colhida na net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home